Succession planning refers to “Getting the right number of people with the right skills,experiences, and competencies in the right jobs at the right time”. We put right people at the right place with the right talent.
Leading organizations understand that effectively managing employees or human capital essentially helps in achieving organization objectives. Only with proper training, tools, structures, incentives and accountability to work effectively brings organizational success.
- Assessment of key positions
- Identification of key talent
- Assessment of Key talent
- Generation of development plans
- Development monitoring and review
- Engages senior management in a disciplined review of organizational talent
- Guides development activities of staff
- Brings HR systems into alignment
- Assures continuity of key positions / Avoids transition problems
- Assures new managers are prepared for their jobs
- Focus on Organizational Effectiveness