Total Facility Management
The purpose of facility management is to ensure that work is effectively performed and distributed.
- Determine if staffing issues exist.
- Analyze whether technology is optimally utilized.
- Maximize service and productivity.
- Minimize reactive responses, complaints, gaps and bottlenecks.
- Assess communications.
- Assess efficiency, workflow and organizational structure.
We are established in servicing both on contractual basis.
- Soft services – Involvement of Human skill
- Hard Services – Involvement of electrical and mechanical equipments with human skil
We take care of end to end requirements starting from staffing to managing them, maintaining every nuances of the facility stated below. However they are tailored to meet specific needs of clients.
- Housekeeping Services
- Pest Control Services
- Mechanical and Electrical services
- Building maintenance
- Parking administration
- Pantry/Catering services
- Gardening services
- Hospital services
- Ambulance Services
- Rehabilitation centres
- Water Treatment
- Drainage Systems
- Space Management
- Laundry & Linen
- Waste and Environmental management
- Energy Management