Human Resources System Audit
- Examines Business objectives for short terms and long term. Assess present Human Resources systems in line with the objectives.
- The audit process consists of a series of questions covering the eight primary components of the HR function: Roles, head count, and HR information systems (HRIS), Recruitment Documentation, Training, development, and career management , Compensation and benefits , Performance measurement and evaluation , Termination and transition ,Legal issues and personnel policies.
- Identify the Human resources system areas which need improvement in line with Business Goals.
- Examines the existing Human Resources practices, strategies, systems and assess their appropriateness.
- Examine all the Human Resources Systems such as Human resources planning, recruitment, compensation management, performance management and Human resources climate.