For Contractors / Vendors
- Identification of all labour law legislations applicable to the company.
- Review of present system, practices and level of compliance governing the business segment.
- Inspect all the documents related to labour law compliance such as Licence, provident fund, ESIC, professional tax, Minimum wages Act etc.
- Evaluate, analyse and assess the compliance program to make the company totally compliant with the applicable laws.
- Produce a comprehensive audit report and gap analysis including risk analysis.
- Implementation of an effective compliance system – provides required guidance and necessary facilities, provide options and recommendations to diminish or eliminate the risk wherever possible in the areas of legal obligations.
- Suggestions for regular monitoring, self-audits and reporting system as part of MIS.